Nepal Needs YOU Again
Support Right4Children to Provide Emergency COVID-19 Response Services in Nepal.
COVID-19 infections are surging at an unprecedented rate in Nepal with a much weaker health system than neighbouring India’s; Nepal is now at a critical juncture. Hospitals in major cities are at capacity and have had to turn patients away. There are also critical shortages in human resources and essential commodities such as oxygen.
The Pavilions Himalayas directly supports ‘Right4Children’ with the resorts’ very unique model of giving back to the community to support and create a sustainable living environment for the local area. Profits are used to assist with local support centres and welfare schemes.
How can you support?
- USD 15 helps us to support 3 meals for a day for a Health Worker or a COVID patient in isolation.
- USD 25 helps us to provide a COVID response kit to an infected patient.
- USD 50 helps us to provide food supplies and sanitary items to the infected and disadvantaged households to feed their families for a month.
- USD 100 contributes to purchase essential medical equipment to a COVID dedicated hospital
- USD 250 provides a Health Worker (Nurse) a salary for a month.
- An unrestricted donation helps us support any unforeseen costs.
Account Name: Right4Children
Swift code: SCBLNPKA
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, Nepal US Dollar A/C: 05-2471175-51
Right4Children (R4C) is a Nepalese non-profit social organization that works in local communities to deliver projects that give a voice, education, and opportunities to protect the most vulnerable children and young people to improve their lives with measurable impact.