Brunch so the Elephants can Munch Charity Brunch in Phuket.
With no international tourism, many elephant camps and sanctuaries are suffering in Thailand right now. We are supporting one special, small sanctuary in Khao Sok National Park who have no money to pay salaries to their mahouts or feed their four elephants. We are currently aiming to raise enough funds to see them through to better times ahead and also to raise money to build an enclosure and shelter
- Saturday 19 September, 12 – 3pm, at The Plantation Club, The Pavilions, Phuket.
- Brunch + Free-flow is priced at THB 3,000 net
- Ocean View Pool Villa, Brunch, early C/I and late C/O for two guests, priced at THB10,000 net.
Auction selections already include fabulous stays at The Pavilions Phuket, The Surin, Keemala, Robinsons Khao Lak, Tree House Villas Koh Yao Noi, A private speedboat tour with 5 Star Marine for 19 guests, bling décor from FE2 Crystals, U-Time Gym, dinners at Acqua, Anantara, Taste and so much more!
The Event Details
We hope to welcome you to a fundraising Saturday brunch at The Pavilions, Phuket, with a 9-course ‘East Meets West’ or ‘Full Vegan’ family-style menu, free-flow beverages, live music, silent auctions, raffles, gorgeous ocean views and much more!
Make it a Weekend to Remember…
For those who really like to celebrate charity in style, incredible accommodation packages are available at The Pavilions Phuket: THB10,000 net for an Ocean View Pool Villa, tickets to the brunch for 2 guests with early check-in pre-brunch and late check-out at 2 pm the following day.
You might be interested in…
- A Direct Update From The Pavilions El Nido, Palawan Islands’ President
- Interview with Gordon Oldham
- El Nido Palawan Island Joins The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts
- โปรโมชั่นที่พักภูเก็ต เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน Exclusive Local Packages For Phuket, Thailand.
- Brunch So The Elephants Can Munch Charity Brunch in Phuket.
- The Pavilions Phuket & Amsterdam Placed in worlds top 1% – Best of the Best Awards