RESERVE YOUR NEXT TRIP WITH US
Through numerous initiatives, we take steps every day to minimize the impact of our operations, working to reduce our environmental footprint and preserve natural resources.
We are continuing our efforts to phase out single-use plastics and reducing our food waste. We also help to support the local community as well as a variety of initiatives, and together with Phuket Hotel’s Association Environmental & Sustainability Working Group in support of the PHIST (Phuket Hotels for Islands Sustaining Tourism).
- Reduce food waste
- Increase the use of local and organic food products by our supply chains
- We use eco-friendly cleaning detergents – Johnson Diversey bio-degradable cleaning detergents
- Reduce printed brochures and use digital solutions
- Eliminate as many unnecessary single-use plastics from our operations and itineraries
- Ensure all Curated Journey’s adhere to animal welfare policies