Start with a signature cocktail at our Bar and tantalise your taste buds with the very best of Nepali cuisine
At The Pavilions Himalayas, only the best will do, which is why we grow the bulk of our produce onsite.
You would never guess that fruit and veg could taste so good!
Growing food without pesticides and adding a little time, love and care really makes the difference.
Our chefs craft farm fresh produce into a symphony of dishes exploring the realms of Nepal�s rich cuisine culture and International favorites.
Our menu changes weekly based on the freshest ingredients available from the farm, sample menu items include:
Farm fresh organic seasonal vegetables
- Kukhura Sandeko, marinated chicken with coriander, green chili and lemon
- Farmer's garden salad, with citrus and mustard dressing
- Nepali Momos, vegetable, chicken and spring onion dumplings
- Himalayan Trout, pan fried in batter, served with farm fresh Saute`ed vegetables
- Himalayan Thali, Choice of mutton, chicken &Vegetarian
Snacks on the side
- Pakheta, chicken wings marinated in Nepalese spices
- River Fish fingers with spicy homemade tomato chutney
- Salt n Pepper Himalayan oyster mushrooms
- Chisapani Tango, strip shredded potatoes, lightly fried and drizzled with Szechwan pepper
- Chisapani Vegetable Maki
Assorted marinated farm fresh seasonal vegetables
Opening on daily basis from 6am to 10pm - All day dining
In room dining available from 11am to 11pm