reserve your next stay with us
We care for our island as much as care for our guests, please help us make a difference
- By using your towels more than once, you can reduce the amount of water, energy and detergents used. Please hang your towels on the rack provided if you wish to use them again, or place them on the floor if you would like fresh ones.
- We will change your bedlinen on a regular basis during your stay, if you prefer to have your linens replaced daily, please let your Butler know.
- Help us support the local community through our beautiful selection of Indonesian handmade arts & crafts and charity products available at our boutique.
- We advocate a single-use plastic free guest experience, in an effort to eliminate non-biodegradable waste. We hope you enjoy our eco-friendly alternatives; from woven beach baskets to bamboo drinking straws, available for purchase at our boutique.
- Try our selection of organic bath products, handmade in our “Spa kitchen” with our very own blend of essential oils. Visit our Spa boutique to take home your holiday scented souvenir.
- The weather is hot and drinking plenty of water is important for your hydration. We have a dispenser of complimentary mineral water in each villa and refillable glass bottles at your disposal.
- Fresh water is a precious resource, especially on a tropical island, and we invite you to keep that in mind when taking a shower or bath.
- All organic waste is repurposed as animal food in collaboration with local farmers or composted to keep our tropical garden’s lush and green.
- Turn off lights and Air Conditioning when not in and whenever you leave your villa, energy is precious and our villas are not afraid of the dark.