RESERVE YOUR NEXT TRIP WITH US
Through numerous initiatives, we take steps every day to minimize the impact of our operations, working to reduce our environmental footprint and preserve natural resources.
We are continuing our efforts to phase out single-use plastics and reduce our food waste. We also help to support the local community and a variety of initiatives, together with Phuket Hotel’s Association Environmental & Sustainability Working Group, in support of the PHIST (Phuket Hotels for Islands Sustaining Tourism).
1. Reduce food waste in our food and beverage outlets
2. Increase the use of local and organic food products by our supply chains
3. We use eco-friendly cleaning detergents – Johnson Diversey biodegradable cleaning detergents
4. Reduce printed brochures and use digital solutions
5. Eliminate as many unnecessary single-use plastics from our operations and itineraries
6. Ensure all Curated Journey’s adhere to animal welfare policies
We use Good Drop Water:
Aluminium cans are infinitely recyclable, unlike plastic that can only be recycled once or twice. Recycling takes only 5% of the energy required to produce new aluminium, and as a result, 75% of aluminium is still in use.
Monthly donations to the Scholars of Sustenance Foundation (SOS)