Spin to Win
terms and conditions
- Spin to win only valid during 01 Dec – 15 Dec 2021.
- For Direct bookings only on stays from 01 Dec 2021 to 01 April 2022.
- Voucher cannot be added to existing bookings
- Voucher can only be used with direct bookings with hotel
- Some Blackout dates may apply at hotels, contact the hotel for information.
- Only one spin per email address
- One code redemption per booking per registered email address
- Voucher can only be redeemed from the email address of the winning voucher
- The voucher cannot be used at more than one hotel.
- *Terms & Conditions apply: Upgrade based on availability, Late check out based on availability
- The original email must be provided at the booking stage and at check-in.
You Might Be Intersted in…
The Pavilions Himalayas architectural team presented at this year’s Global Sustainable Tourism Forum in Seoul, discussing with a live panel the importance of implementing sustainable practices at the resort, including passively designing efficiency into construction and maximising natural energy sources.
Phuket Green Day is an organised CSR initiative launched by The Phuket Hotel’s Association Environmental & Sustainability Working Group in support of the PHIST (Phuket Hotels for Islands Sustaining Tourism) event, which will see volunteers across the island unite to fight ocean and land pollution.
The Pavilions Phuket, alongside the Scholars of Sustenance Foundation (SOS) and Phuket Hotels Association, donated 200 food boxes at Sapanhim on 14 October for World Food Day.
The Pavilions Phuket adds another trophy to the cabinet by being crowned Best Luxury Resort in Phuket by the esteemed Lifestyle Luxury Awards, and continues the testament to the luxury resort team’s ongoing efforts to provide guests an unforgettable experience.
The Pavilions Phuket is thrilled to feature in the MICHELIN Hotel Guide, scoring 19.6/20 and firmly cementing its place as one of the best resorts in Phuket.
Discover an experience that perfectly pairs contemporary art-infused accommodation with a special menu of modern Madrilenian cuisine from one of the hottest kitchens in the chic Chamberí barrio.