Sales Administrative Assistant
JOB TITLE : Sales Administrative Assistant
DIVISION : Sales
DEPARTMENT : Sales Bangkok Office
REPORTS TO : Director of Sales
To support and liaise to the sales team by telemarketing, administration of client contracts, databases, company reports, and general admin for Bangkok office.
To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an exceptional sales administrator with a passion for hospitality to join the Bangkok office team.
- Support sales team with tasks related to hospitality sales, office administration; set up and confirm internal meetings, scribe notes and follow up on assigned tasks with a clear understanding of the business needs
- Help arrange meetings with partners, must be professional, using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Assist the sales team with making accurate, rapid cost calculations and quotations for business partners
- Maintaining customer visits and sales, meeting minutes and action items
- Contract administration duties including assistance with sales reports, sales database upkeep, and other documents or contracts
- Support hotel sales teams with records of sales targets and actual figures and compiling them into reports for management
- Follow all company policies and procedures, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Support for administrative tasks including travel arrangements, event coordination, sales collateral coordination to partners
- Assistance with trade show operational tasks, travel requests and bookings for staff
- Manage all incoming call both local and international calls appropriately and courteously before distributing to related staff.
- Manage and oversee maintenance of office space, supplies, facilities
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum 2 – 3 years in similar position in international hotels
- Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize and meet deadlines on time
- Computer literate; Fluency Thai (Primary language) English (Working level)
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance
- Professional experiences 1 to 2 years