REGIONAL SALES CONSULTANT
The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Hong Kong based corporate team is looking for a seasoned hotel sales orientated manager/consultant to work on a contract basis, 3 months (Maternity leave coverage). We are a boutique luxury hotel new brand looking for a self-starter with hotel sales experience with contracts, sales budgets and Asia sales market.
- Works with the head of global sales (Hong Kong) and property sales teams, GMs and other key stakeholders on monitoring the sales performance of Phuket, Bali and Nepal resorts, identifies sales and market opportunities;
- Analyses and prepares sales reports for key accounts and refinement of sales plans; develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Drive sales activity to exceed monthly revenue objectives and achieve annual growth targets; negotiate contracts and contract administration;
- Actively target, develop, maintain, and close funnel of sales opportunities;
- Work on development and implementation of customer relationship management system;
- Using provided CRM, provide timely and accurate activity reports to management including opportunity pipeline, forecast, and other reports as necessary;
- Prepare and present quotations / proposals that meet customer and hotel marketing brand requirements, executes and supports company service and brand standards.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and / or other Asian or European languages preferred;
- 3 years minimum regional hotel sales experience;
- 5 - 7 years hotel / sales experience;
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and strong organizational skills;
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, use of Microsoft Office, sales and reporting tool software and hotel property management systems;
- Financial acumen, market and budgetary analysis capabilities are required;
- Extensive knowledge of hospitality sales skills and selling techniques, passion for sales, client relationships, proven self-starter in the hospitality industry.
Email your personal information, CV and cover letter to [email protected]