PART-TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN
Pavilions Resorts Limited was established in 2000 in Hong Kong to supervise interests in properties initially located in Bali, Phuket and Nepal. From the second half of 2015, The Pavilions Resorts embarked on an ambitious expansion plan, with Hotel investments now in key locations in Europe - Amsterdam (The Toren), Madrid, Rome (The First Roma Arte) and Lisbon (development) and in Asia, Niseko, Japan (development). In addition, the Pavilions has developed Residences in Phuket, Niseko (land and property) and Lisbon (development).
Pavilions Resorts Ltd. now plays the role of headquarters to this group of boutique hotels and residential developments located in Asia and Europe.
To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an exceptional Intern with a passion for marketing and graphic design and an interest in Boutique Hotels and lifestyle property development and the energy to be part of a small but fast-evolving Brand.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Graphic design for both print and web
- Junior or Senior undergraduate or graduate student, Major in Graphic Design, Arts & Design and Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency at Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) is required.
- Preferred candidates to have an interest in the hospitality business and travel industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent command of English (verbal and written) a must, additional languages a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadlinedriven tasks
On the job training, will be given to familiarize the successful candidate with the company’s systems, processes and company culture
Applicants are requested to submit their CVs, covering letters and design portfolio to [email protected]