PART-TIME MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP
Pavilions Resorts Limited was established in 2000 in Hong Kong to supervise interests in properties initially located in Bali, Phuket and Nepal. From the second half of 2015, The Pavilions Resorts embarked on an ambitious expansion plan, with Hotel investments now in key locations in Europe - Amsterdam (The Toren), Madrid (Amador), Rome (The First) and Lisbon (development) and in Asia, Niseko, Japan (development). In addition, the Pavilions has developed Residences in Phuket, Niseko (land and property) and Lisbon (development).
Pavilions Resorts Ltd. now plays the role of headquarters to this group of boutique hotels and residential developments located in Asia and Europe.
To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an exceptional Intern with a passion for marketing and social media and an interest in Boutique Hotels and lifestyle property development and the energy to be part of a small but fast-evolving Brand.
- Assist with marketing team with coordinating, development tasks and execution of key corporate projects for operations and marketing
- Coordinate marketing materials including copy, images for use on digital distribution channels
- Assist with content creation on social media networks and special campaigns
- Assist with project administrative tasks, including marketing campaign execution, report data entry (excel, word, etc.)
- Junior or Senior undergraduate or graduate student, Major in Marketing, Tourism or Hospitality
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office software is required
- Preferred candidates to have an interest in the hospitality business and travel industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent command of English (verbal and written) a must, additional languages a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven tasks
On the job training, will be given to familiarize the successful candidate with the company’s systems, processes and company culture
Applicants are requested to submit their CVs and covering letters to [email protected]