HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
THE PAVILIONS BALI, a luxury boutique property in Sanur, is looking at growing its exceptional team
- We are hiring for candidates with excellent customer service skills, able to multitask and grow in a dynamic and hands-on work environment.
- Proven success in a similar role and resort environment mandatory
- Candidates must be based in Bali and have superior command of English and Bahasa.
- In charge of all Human Resources and training related activities, act as general administrative support
- Oversee recruitment, orientation, performance review and termination process in compliance with local labor law and company policies
- Driving force in the revision of HR P&P, manuals and departmental SOPs
- Maintain a proper employee record and filing system
- Supervise scheduling of all departments and ensure an effective leave record system
- Collaborate with Accounting team with regard to all payroll matters
- Create and maintain an employee welfare program and activity calendar
- Manage yearly training calendar and acts as a training champion, including outsourced training, in house/departmental training program
- Salary subject to experience and qualifications up to 7,000,000 IDR (take home pay)
Please send your application specifying the role you are applying for complete with a CV with recent photograph to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.