GRAPHIC DESIGNER (INTERN)
Find yourself dreaming of traveling to luxurious places? The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts are looking for an innovative, creative and self-motivated Graphic Designer Intern to join our Hong Kong team.
Your role focuses on design projects to support a diverse portfolio of luxury boutique hotels and lifestyle residences, from brochures to social media posts. We are a small team, so cultural fit is important. This is a great opportunity for designers who would like to handle a diverse range of globally focused design projects! Work within brand guidelines and deliver high visual impact for luxury resorts and residences, including:
- Junior or Senior undergraduate or graduate student, Major in Graphic Design, Arts & Design and Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign or at least two of the above design software
- Preferred candidates to have an interest in the hospitality business and travel industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent command of English (verbal and written) a must, additional languages a plus
- Strong design sense, self-motivated, detail driven and positive attitude
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadlinedriven tasks
- Knowledge about output printing would be an advantage
- Assist in the production of assets to be used in all online digital marketing initiatives (including website, email marketing, social media, PPC advertising)
- Develop and execute marketing collaterals and event design including brochure & leaflet design, packaging, event banners & backdrop etc
Email your CV and digital portfolio to [email protected]
Applicants without Hong Kong working visa and a digital portfolio or website will not be considered.