FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
Post Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Company Name: The Pavilions Madrid
Reports to: The Pavilions Front Office Manager – Madrid
Pavilions Resorts Limited was established in 2000 in Hong Kong to supervise interests in properties initially located in Bali, Phuket and Nepal. From the second half of 2015, The Pavilions Resorts embarked on an ambitious expansion plan, with investments now in key locations in Europe - Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome and Lisbon (development) and in Asia, Niseko, Japan (development).
Pavilions Resorts Ltd. now plays the role of headquarters to this group of boutique hotels and residential developments located in Asia and Europe.
To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an exceptional receptionist with a passion for Hospitality and Boutique Hotels and the energy to be part of a small but fast-evolving Brand.
The individual must be able to handle: Guest registration and cashiering services as well as guest requests, inquiries, and issues. The person we seek must have excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, and good problem-solving ability. The individual will be fluent in reading, writing and spoken English.
• Process all guest check-ins & check-outs
• Answer all guest messages, calls, emails and questions in general
• Coordinate with housekeeping for room readiness
• Supply guest with recommendations or directions
• Cashier and closing reports
• Overall customer service
Key Skills / Experience:
• Previous front office experience is preferred.
• Knowledge in PMS systems
• Background in the hospitality industry
• Fluent in English and Spanish
Send cover letter and CV to: [email protected]