Your Curated Journey Starts Here
reserve your next stay with us
Policies & Updates
The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts has always prioritised the health and welfare of all guests and staff, new measures and policies have been implemented enhancing the luxury hotel groups’ already high standards by ensuring we are aligning ourselves with The WHO recommended global requirements and local government regulations in the developing situation of COVID-19.
A New Way of Looking at Cleanliness
We are reviewing our current policies and practices across all areas of our hotels to continually ensure we meet or exceed the WHO recommended standards. We are working with local government health departments, our hygiene product suppliers and implementing any new standards or requirements they have to ensure our guests’ health and safety.
Raising our Standards of Cleanliness even higher in the age of COVID-19.
- New COVID-19 practices training for all staff across our hotel operations
- Regular temperature and symptom monitoring and alcohol sanitizer in place for team members and guests within all areas of the hotel
- Social distancing and monitoring standards within the hotels and resorts, public areas, reception and restaurants and bars.
- Implementing additional Hygiene standards and practices, including compulsory masks for all team members, rigorous training on enhanced refuse, waste, and disposal management with licenced contractors.
- Implementing increased hygiene and cleaning standards in rooms and public areas, including high touch areas.
- Additional cleaning measures for fitness and spa facilities.
- Implementation of hygiene and safety audits and certifications of all hotels based on the new standards
Reduced operations for the safety of our guests and staff
For the safety of both our guests and staff, we have decided to reduce the operations of all of our hotels for the time being. Please see the most up to date information on this below.
- The Pavilions Rome, The First Roma Arte: Closed until 15 June 2020
- The Pavilions Rome, The First Roma Dolce: Closed until 15 June 2020
- The Pavilions Amsterdam, The Toren: Closed until 14 June 2020
- The Pavilions Madrid: Closed until 15 June 2020
- The Pavilions Bali: Closed until 30 June 2020
- The Pavilions Phuket: Closed until 31 July 2020
- The Pavilions Mongolia: Closed until 31 July 2020, open from 01 August – Mid September 2020.
COVID-19 Flexible Policy
We are pleased, however, to share with you our new flexible booking terms on future bookings, we look forward to welcoming you back soon:
- Applicable to new reservations, all channels.
- Booking & stay date: from 1 April until 31 October 2020 (Europe 31 December 2020)
- Modification policy: 14 days prior to arrival
- Modification charges: change of dates and length of stay may result in a rate change.
- Payment policy: 14 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation policy: 14 days prior to arrival
Please feel free to contact us for any further information and clarifications. Please stay safe and positive; we will overcome this crisis together, and when we do, we look forward to creating your next Curated Journey.