PART-TIME ACCOUNTING/FINANCE ANALYST INTERNSHIP
Pavilions Resorts Limited was established in 2000 in Hong Kong to supervise interests in properties initially located in Bali, Phuket and Nepal. From the second half of 2015, The Pavilions Resorts embarked on an ambitious expansion plan, with Hotel investments now in key locations in Europe - Amsterdam (The Toren), Madrid (Amador), Rome (The First) and Lisbon (development) and in Asia, Niseko, Japan (development). In addition, the Pavilions has developed Residences in Phuket, Niseko (land and property) and Lisbon (development).
Pavilions Resorts Ltd. now plays the role of headquarters to this group of boutique hotels and residential developments located in Asia and Europe.
To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an exceptional Intern with a passion for business analytics, financial reporting and an interest in Boutique Hotels and lifestyle property development and the energy to be part of a small but fast-evolving Brand.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Student / graduates of Bachelor degree in Business, preferably Accounting, Finance or business analytics
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Demonstrates an analytical mind and good with numbers
- Business research acumen, be able to review business activity/ reports, identify trends and communicate the same
- Good communication, ability to think outside of the box and confidently put forward ideas / business cases, followed by implementation know how
- Efficient and effective work ethic
- Ability to interact and work well with cross cultures and work under pressure /outside hours if needed to get the job done
- Willing to learn and take on challenges
Key day to day responsibilities / expectations:
- Assist in managing the accounts of Corporate office.
- Do detailed business and marketing analysis and reporting
- Prepare sales & marketing reports and analysis for individual properties.
- Prepare project development accounts, reports and analysis
- Writing up procedures for corporate office.
- Consolidation of commercial management files.
- Assist in consolidation of monthly reporting and presentation.
- Update performance dashboards for management.
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks
Successful candidate will be expected to work at least 2 days per week.
Key Skills / Experience:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- 2nd or 3rd year student minimum
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Applicants are requested to submit their CVs and covering letters to [email protected]