To assist the Manager in conducting the operations and administration of the Department. To perform therapies as required to the highest possible standards while adhering to the standards prescribed in the Spa Manual.
- To prepare, clean and tidy spa premises.
- To be fully aware of the daily booking programmed and to update any changes to the reception.
- To check the following day’s appointments at the end of each day and to make necessary preparations accordingly.
- To provide body massages, body treatments, facial treatments, manicures, pedicures and hair care to Spa’s guest.
- To check and maintain product supplies at the beginning and end of each day in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- To check Spa Card carefully for specific instructions or guest requests.
- Replaces soiled Linen in the treatment room with clean one
- Checks and clears all Spa fresh materials in the General Store.
Experience: Minimum 1 year in beauty and massage therapies.
Professional Qualifications: Anatomy & Physiology, Massage Therapy, Beauty Therapy.
- Genuine friendly service-oriented attitude, Strong Personal skill
- Qualifications and/ or 1 year minimum experience in Beauty and Massage Therapies ( one year senior Therapist experience preferred)
- Basic to Intermediate MS Office skills
Extra Skills Preferred: (in additional to Essential Skills)
- Premier soft ware experiences
- Qualifications and Experiences in Beauty and/or Massage Therapists
Languages: Fluent at English in writing and speaking. Knowledge and abilities in other languages would be beneficial.
Applicants are requested to submit their CVs and covering letters to [email protected]