Human Resources Director
To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an exceptional Director of Human Resources with a passion for internal and external customer satisfaction and experience in a luxury boutique Hotel environment.
This position reports to The Pavilions Phuket General Manager.
- Managing the Human Resources Strategy
- Translates business priorities into property Human Resources strategies, plans and actions
- Managing Staffing and Recruitment Process
- Analyses open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs and monitors sourcing process and outcomes
- Managing Employee Strategy
- Remains current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments.
- Creates and implements total compensation management packages/offers, particularly recognition and incentive programs directed towards property priorities.
- Prepares the Human Resources Budget for payroll, training, annual bonus as required.
- Managing staff development activities
- Developing a performance review and salary adjustments program in line with performance appraisal. Monitoring them to ensure they are done equitably and fairly.
- Health and safety responsibilies
- Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensures that all procedures are conducted safely and within the OH&S guidelines.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major;
- 4 years experience in the human resources or management operations in hospitality.
- Experience in dealing with local Thai authorities in relation to local and international employment (visa formalities), and current legal issues for the hotel.
- Experience with benefits, payroll and compliancy required
- Excellent command of Thai and English (written and spoken).
Full Position Description available on request. Please submit resume, salary expectation and required notice period with your application by email at [email protected]