GUEST EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE
The main responsibility of the Guest Experience Executive is to ensure each guests’ experience expectation is understood, well communicated and orchestrated in order to ensure the experience is met and exceeded where at all possible. This must be managed, communicated and followed up throughout the entire customer journey. The guest needs to know the staff are there to keep them at the center of everything that is going on. From the moment they arrive and are greeted to the time they order cocktails from the mixologist at the bar, guests are to be aware of the spirit of the Pavilions and the way in which its 'story' is told.
- Leads and supports Guest Experience initiatives at the property.
- Supports GM in driving a guest centric culture in the resort and create awareness and understanding amongst all departments on the importance of guest experience.
- Review guest feedback daily, identify trends and areas of improvement on a regular basis and share with key stakeholders on a regular basis (weekly minimum).
- Represent Guest Experience by being the voice of the guest daily at the morning briefing with updates and highlight points for improvement and guest praise.
- Conduct guest experience management overview induction for new hires and thorough induction on guest experience for all new department heads / managers within the first month of employment.
- Conduct a weekly Guest Experience meeting with individual department heads, communicate performance, support and push management action plan efforts.
- Review and communicate the Brand Customer Journey Program and all new brand / quality initiatives effectively to all stakeholders.
- Follow up on Touch Points implementation and Brand positioning - in coordination with GM and Head office develop and implement touch points, amenities, collateral and printed matters, procedures.
- Follow up with the department heads on the communication and implementation thereof.
- Conduct regular property self – assessments on the operational brand standards and other quality programs (min 4 per year).
- Naturally coordinate and orchestrate guest experience requests, Guest experience Check-in and Check-Out
- Check pre-arrival and arrival experience details and ensure all in order – do room / site checks as required.
- Follow up throughout the guest’s stay / journey when possible without being intrusive - have the ability to pick the appropriate moments.
- Proactive up sale via introduction of other experience service offerings e.g Spa, depending on their desired stay experience.
- Manage, coordinate and oversee communication with guests prior and after stay: B ’day Ecards, Xmas, New year / encourage loyalty programs (as and when required) / thank you emails etc
- In conjunction with Marketing team, suggest and implement in house weekly / monthly experience newsletter for the guests which can be given at breakfast that introduces the other experience events e.g F&B or in house activities of the period plus reference to the local festivities if any.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / HR or related areas;
- 3-5 years’ experience in 4-5 star Hospitality related company;
- Good spoken and written English in addition to Korean and / or Chinese;
- International experience having worked in different continents and being sensitive to different cultures and ways of life;
- Strong experience in hotel operations (minimum 3-5 years including time as duty manager / assistant manager)
- Experience in working with different stake holders at various levels including regional / global teams
Applicants are requested to submit their CVs and covering letters to [email protected]